It’s so hard to find a really good lip gloss. With kids especially- I don’t want a sticky one that will get all in my hair, all over my kids’ faces, hands- yuck! More work for me…
I found a lip gloss that has a combination of everything I am looking for in a lip gloss.
1. Super shiny- I always get compliments on how shiny it is:)
2. Hint of color- Not too strong, not too light. Always complements my makeup
3. Smooth not sticky- It goes on smoothly and stays that way.
4. Minty- so it acts like gum or mint without having to actually have one!
5. Cost!- It’s only $7.50 a pop, or $5.00, if you get it on sale.
So here it is:
C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint in Pink Mint
You can find it at Bath & Body Works!